Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Minute Details

2008 is coming to a close. Do you have any resolutions for 2009?

I resolve to not make resolutions :)

I actually wouldn't mind going to bed right now. Last night I stayed up till 5:30am finishing up an overdue project. Nothing to do with work or anything like that. See, for a few years now, we (we being my college friends) have made a mix cd for halloween or some other event. I've made the last 3 cd's. It's pretty time consuming. Because of that I hadn't had time to do it 2 months ago, but I REALLY wanted to do it before the year was out. So, I took a couple of days off from my movie obsession and dedicated myself to getting it done.


I finished it all last night, or this morning actually. Here's the track list:
1. Common - Universal Mind Control
2. Busta Rhymes Ft. Lil' Wayne, The Game & NAS - Don't Touch Me
3. John Legend Ft. Andre 3000 - Green Light
4. Estelle Ft. Kanye West - American Boy
5. Ludacris Ft. Cris Brown & Sean Garrett - What Them Girls Like
6. Robyn - Konichiwa Bitches
7. Hyper Crush - The Arcade
8. Pink - So What
9. Electrovamp - I Don't Like The Vibe In The VIP
10. LMFAO -Lil' Hipster Girl
11. Lady Gaga Ft. Colby O'Donis - Just Dance
12. Lauren Mason - Haterade
13. Black Milk - Give The Drummer Sum
14. Marco Polo Ft. Masta Ace - Nostalgia
15. Snoop Dogg Ft. Lil' Kim - Sensual Seduction
16. Jazmine Sullivan Ft. T.I. & Missy Elliott - Need U Bad
17. Mr. Evil & Sean Paul - Back It Up
18. Common - Sex 4 Suga
19. LMFAO - I'm In Miami Bitch
20. Freezepop - Thought Balloon

I'm happy it's done and now I'm tired.

No comments: