Saturday, December 27, 2008

Windshield Goes Green

Today I went to one of the many malls in search for new computer speakers. On my way to the mall, it was raining. It's been raining everyday for about 2 weeks now, so today was no different.
The drive was nothing out of the ordinary until...

...a piece of a tree branch fell and smacked my windshield! Thank goodness it wasn't the whole branch, it was just about 12 inches long, soft and full of greenage. This all happened really fast so it's safe to say it scared the F*CK out of me. **SMACK** Of course since it was raining, I had the wipers on and the branch got stuck on the left one. Great! It wasn't enough to just scare me, it also had to block my view.

There really wasn't a place I could stop and remove it. Plus, the rain had picked up and I realized I'd also left my unbrella at home. So I waited for a red light and tried to remove it without getting out of the car. That didn't work. I used the wiper as little as possible and wouldn't you know it, the branch fell off when I reached the mall.

Just another random act to add to my list.

No comments: