Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Movie List

Vacation is over. Here's the list of movies I watched in 2 and a half weeks of vacation.

1. Changeling
2. Seven Pounds
3. Twilight
4. The Edge Of Love
5. Eagle Eye
6. Appaloosa
7. Humbodlt County
8. Frost/Nixon
9. Milk
10. Wendy & Lucy
11. Saw V
12. Revolutionary Road
13. Slumdog Millionaire
14. The Wrestler
15. Bottle Shock
16. The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
17. Jumper

The best movie of 2008 was Milk, hands down. At first I thought it was Frost/Nixon, but then I saw Milk. They're both very powerful movies, but Milk drew me in and kept me there all though out the movie. My least favorite movie of this list has to be Appaloosa. It's so f*cking BORING! The most depressing movie of the list has to be Revolutionary Road. It's probably so depressing because it's about living an unfulfilled life trapped in the status quo...real to life type movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you realize that the average is one movie a day, with 3 days of two movies... i am so jealous! :) i haven't seen any of them yet! milk and slumdog billionaire are on the top of my list if i get to the theater!