Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lykke Li and Plushgun

Since christmas vacation started I've spent it watching a ton of movies. I'll list them on a later post because vacation isn't over and so there are more movies to be watched.

I did take a couple of days break from movies and switched over to music. I usually do a better job of keeping up with my music, but time and energy were focused elsewhere these past couple of months. So, in my music search (that led to Dirty Habits), I found these two gems: Lykke Li and Plushgun. I don't know what to make of Lykke Li yet. All I know is that her videos are wacked out which I love. Her video for "I'm Good, I'm Gone" is freaky and feels like it's something out of my dreams. Those who know me and read my dream journal know what I'm talking about. Plushgun is a delight. I love their sound and felt really bad for the car Brittany Snow destroys in the video....poor car!

Lykke Li - I'm Good I'm Gone

Plushgun - Just Impolite

No comments: