Saturday, June 20, 2009

Punch Out Update

Today I decided that I was going to finish Punch Out, and I did. I finally beat Mr. Sandman, saw the credits and everything, but then was taken back to the World Circuit menu only to be taken back to the Minor Circuit and have to do it all over again.

I figured Mr. Sandman wasn't the last fighter and there had to be some way of unlocking other characters, so this made sense.
So I start fighting Glass Joe again, but guuudddammmnnnit! It's ridiculous that I can't pass such an easy fighter and dumb fighter. The more I tried, the more frustrated I got. When I'd get close to beating him, I'd get confused and lose. After about an hour of this, yelling and jumping around in my room like an idiot, I just turned it off. I couldn't take it anymore.

I'll try some other day.

No comments: