Friday, September 12, 2008

Stop, Go...Stop...TAPON!

That's how traffic was this morning: Stop, go and just plain STOP.

I left the house at the same time I always do, 7am. By 7:15am I was on 177 next to Hogar Crea. That's where traffic just wasn't moving. At the time I had no idea what was going on and since my car's radio isn't working it's not like I could've turned the news on. I knew something was going on because traffic on the other side was flowing and we were the only one's not moving. So after about 10min of just sitting there I put the car in park, sat back and waited. The man next to me just turned his car off.

Little by little we started to move. As soon as we started going down, I could see in the distance that NO ONE was being allowed to go straight. Traffic was being diverted left and right. I saw 3 ambulances and numerous police cars drive up in the half hour I was stuck in traffic. When I finally got to work, I heard there had been a bad accident down the way. It wasn't till I got home in the afternoon that I finally saw on the news what had happened.

It's awful.


No comments: