Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update Of Sorts

I always tell myself that I'll blog more frequently and it doesn't happen. I haven't written in a while because I've just been too tired to sit and write. We'll see if I get better at this.

Update then.

I stayed up till 3 something in the morning watching the US election. It was exciting to see it all unfold and right after Obama gave his speech I was out cold. I was soooooo sleepy, I just passed out.

Work had been kicking our asses, but now we're on a Thanksgiving break.

My PC is all sorts of f*cked up...so I bought a MacBook (of course now I'm poor). I've joined the other side. That's not to say that I won't try to fix my PC. I'm maybe 80% certain it's fixable, so I have a full day of tinkering around with it to see what happens. I'm not stressed about it because like a good PC owner, I had already backed up all my important docs, pics and general files. That's why I haven't even touched it in about a week. It's just sitting there in a state of limbo waiting to be reformatted. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you think of it? i've been thinking about getting one too.

Suzy said...

So far so good on the MacBook front. It didn't take me all that long to get a handle on how it works. You do sort of have to unlearn your PC ways, but it's pretty self explanatory. And if you don't understand something, Help is always helpful :)

I like it. Didn't like the price tag though.