Monday, August 25, 2008

Can't Find My Sleep

It's 3am and I can't sleep.

I could feel it in my body after the race that I was going to be so tired I'd get no sleep. I'm not sure I can explain it aside from saying I felt wired. Sure enough, I went to bed and couldn't fall asleep. I have to be "up" in 3hrs, so I should try to get some sort of rest. That's probably not going to happen, but I decided not to get angry about it either. There is little I can do about it. I can go back to bed and stare at the insides of my eyelids and not sleep. Or I can sit here and blog about not sleeping. I could take a pill, but it's too late to do that. I'd be nonfunctional at work if I do that.

Being at work after a night of staring at the ceiling is always a challenge. Mostly I just want to kill someone :) We'll see how that goes!

No comments: